Jobs At Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO)
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 13 March, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company
Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO) was established by the then Ministry of Federal Capital Territory now the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) in 1984 as Abuja Service (ABS) and later registered on 13th November, 1989 as Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited, under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990, we are part of the Abuja Investments Company Limited; Group.
Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO) is in the process of recruiting qualified drivers for its fleet. Interested applicants who meet the following criteria should submit a written application at the address provided below.
- Between the age of 30 to 55 years.
- A minimum qualification of not less than Diploma in any Discipline.
- Candidates with WASSCE/GCE may also be considered.
- Candidates must obtain Trade Test 1,2 & 3 respectively.
- Candidate must have been driving high capacity Buses or trucks for not less than 5 years
- Candidates must have a valid National Drivers License.
- Driver/Mechanic plus many Years of Driving experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO)
Plot 185 Cadastral Zone,
F03 (ONEX), Usuma Dtstrict,
Kubwa Express Way,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO...Similar Jobs
- Job Opening at a Leading Logistics Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at a Shipping and Logistics Company - Virtuoso
- Transport and Logistics Manager at MoveMe.Com.Ng
- Commercial Manager (Expatriate) at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Accountant at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited
- Truck Driver at Thasious International Company (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancies at APM Terminals
- Maintenance Engineer at Redline Logistics