Jobs At Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO)
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 13 March, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company
Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO) was established by the then Ministry of Federal Capital Territory now the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) in 1984 as Abuja Service (ABS) and later registered on 13th November, 1989 as Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited, under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990, we are part of the Abuja Investments Company Limited; Group.
Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO) is in the process of recruiting qualified drivers for its fleet. Interested applicants who meet the following criteria should submit a written application at the address provided below.
- Between the age of 30 to 55 years.
- A minimum qualification of not less than Diploma in any Discipline.
- Candidates with WASSCE/GCE may also be considered.
- Candidates must obtain Trade Test 1,2 & 3 respectively.
- Candidate must have been driving high capacity Buses or trucks for not less than 5 years
- Candidates must have a valid National Drivers License.
- Driver/Mechanic plus many Years of Driving experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO)
Plot 185 Cadastral Zone,
F03 (ONEX), Usuma Dtstrict,
Kubwa Express Way,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company Limited (AUMTCO...Similar Jobs
- Kwiiki Ambassador at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Mechanics at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Financial Controller at Trucklog Limited
- HR and Admin Officer at a Petroleum Trading Company
- Web Developers at HMM Limited
- IT Specialist at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) - APM Terminals
- MO Solutions & Operations Manager at Bollore Transport Logistics
- Sales and Marketing Officers at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited