Challenging Careers At HT-Limited
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 12 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HT-Limited
HT-LIMITED - Our client is one of the fastest growing company with a clear growth strategy, and we are hiring for highly qualified professional with good dedication to fill the position of Female Office Manager.
- Maintain office services and office records
- Ensure effective day to day running of the office
- Handle all third party inquiries and manage internal staff relations
- Receive and transmitting as appropriate, accurate record of all messages and correspondence from third parties to the company.
- Efficient use of the computer to prepare, control and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, trainings etc.., taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Maintain and monitor the use of office equipment
- Design, implement and maintain filing systems
- Establish and maintain procedures for record keeping
- Organize and store documents and computer based information.
- Protect organization’s value by ensuring confidentiality of official files and data
- Maintain Organizational Efficiency
- Oversee junior office staff and prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Monitor and manage all staff attendance & staff data. Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, welfare, etc.
- Assist to define office policies and procedures and ensure adherence
- Interface and negotiating with key suppliers/contractors.
- Anticipate, maintain and replenish office and outlets supplies.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and outlets and arrange repairs as necessary.
- Arranging regular servicing and maintenance of all electrical equipment including generators and computers in office and all outlets and ensuring adequate supply of all fuels, oils, etc
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ensure efficient resolution and timely settlement of all utility bills and local levies.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly administrative reports
- Briefing the General Manager or MD/CEO on a daily basis
- Must be a Female
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Office Management would be added advantage.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any relevant course of study.
- Applicants should know how to use Microsoft office, Microsoft excel etc
- Must be well organized, neat, hard working
Method of Application
Detailed resumes stating qualifications, prior experience and accomplishment should be sent to: email@example.com
Title email subject as “Female Office Manager”. OR Click here to apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HT-LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Brand Managers at Lorache Consulting
- Jobs at UnoCasa Limited
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Quality Control Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd