Challenging Careers At HT-Limited
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 12 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HT-Limited
HT-LIMITED - Our client is one of the fastest growing company with a clear growth strategy, and we are hiring for highly qualified professional with good dedication to fill the position of Female Office Manager.
- Maintain office services and office records
- Ensure effective day to day running of the office
- Handle all third party inquiries and manage internal staff relations
- Receive and transmitting as appropriate, accurate record of all messages and correspondence from third parties to the company.
- Efficient use of the computer to prepare, control and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, trainings etc.., taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Maintain and monitor the use of office equipment
- Design, implement and maintain filing systems
- Establish and maintain procedures for record keeping
- Organize and store documents and computer based information.
- Protect organization’s value by ensuring confidentiality of official files and data
- Maintain Organizational Efficiency
- Oversee junior office staff and prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Monitor and manage all staff attendance & staff data. Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, welfare, etc.
- Assist to define office policies and procedures and ensure adherence
- Interface and negotiating with key suppliers/contractors.
- Anticipate, maintain and replenish office and outlets supplies.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and outlets and arrange repairs as necessary.
- Arranging regular servicing and maintenance of all electrical equipment including generators and computers in office and all outlets and ensuring adequate supply of all fuels, oils, etc
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ensure efficient resolution and timely settlement of all utility bills and local levies.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly administrative reports
- Briefing the General Manager or MD/CEO on a daily basis
- Must be a Female
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Office Management would be added advantage.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any relevant course of study.
- Applicants should know how to use Microsoft office, Microsoft excel etc
- Must be well organized, neat, hard working
Method of Application
Detailed resumes stating qualifications, prior experience and accomplishment should be sent to: email@example.com
Title email subject as “Female Office Manager”. OR Click here to apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HT-LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Urgent Driving Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Tax Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Project Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Jobs at a CA Global
- Job Vacancies at IL Bagno - Human Resources Specialist Limited
- Executive Assistant at Bradfield Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opening at V8 Africa