Vacancies At Kaymu Nigeria
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 31 March, 2014
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Kaymu Nigeria
Kaymu is Nigeria's #1 online marketplace where buyers and sellers can meet and make awesome deals.
- Effectively work with other team members including Category Captains, SEO Specialists, Technical Support Specialists etc.
- Implement and maintain social media brand-monitoring program.
- Measure and report the impact of social media efforts. Provide recommendations based on analysis of results.
- Interact professionally and confidently with clients/Merchants to provide them the best customer service possible.
- Conducts and analyzes consumer/Merchants feedback reports and surveys via the web.
- Develop and manage the day-to-day activity and content on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Interact professionally and confidently with Sales Executives and other personnel.
- Monitor and analyze online campaigns and make changes to improve performance metrics.
- Be internet–savvy,
- Enjoy networking with others,
- Must have a passion for selling and promoting products or services
- Must be familiar with SEO.
- Good use of social media sites and blogs.
- Has a strong knowledge of how to promote products and services on the internet.
- Know how to drive traffic.
Method of Application
We currently have openings in Nigeria. If you want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume with subject as "APPLICATION_AFFILIATESMANAGER_KAYMU" respectively to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kaymu NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Software Tester at Supermart.ng
- Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Receptionist at Next2You.com.ng
- Sales Representatives at AwoofDay.com.ng
- Latest Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Head, Category Management at an e-Commerce Company - Bradfield Consulting
- Accountant at Garmspot Nigeria Limited