Jobs at Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 13 March, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited
Cedar Micro-finance Bank is a financial institution which recognizes the different needs of our unique and different customers. We are a well positioned Micro-Finance Bank that creates wealth through social and financial empowerment, using cutting edge banking idea, technologies and innovations to move our customer to the next level.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
- Install, support and maintain servers and other computer systems, including organizational applications, databases and communications systems
- Carry out system routing function
- Assist in the procurement of, and integrate new technologies into existing computer systems environment
- Train users of computer systems.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential systems problems, perform routine audit of systems and take/advise management on appropriate action
- Apply systems updates/patches and configuration changes
- Ensure systems security
- Execute business continuity plan
- Ensure availability of computer systems and infrastructure
- Maintain company’s IT asset register
- Maintain and implement IT equipment maintenance schedule
- Document systems configuration
- Prepare manuals and documentation for future reference and troubleshooting
- Coordinate and manage end user support
- Consultant for problems beyond the knowledge of technical support staff
- Monitoring and ensuring issues reported on the Help desk are resolved.
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT with 2 years relevant work experience or a Diploma in any of the above fields with 4 years relevant experience
- Banking and Accounting knowledge will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable working experience in management of networks, servers and related equipment and software
- Experience working with financial system will be an added advantage
- Problem solving under various constraints and stress
- Strong grasp of computer systems security
- Ability to offer users solutions that are within budget constraints
- Team player.
go to method of application »
- To mobilize and sensitize clients in order to increase savings in line with the Bank.
- Explain to clients about the Bank's products
- Sell and cross sell all the savings accounts accordingly and alternative delivery channel products.
- Proactively market and generate business through client recruitment, training, and deposit mobilization.
- Involve in savings promotion activities according to specifics of areas planned.
- Follow up and make sure that the accounts activated by his/her promotion are actively used by the customers.
- Keep record of the data collected in the field on a predefined template.
- Deliver set Deposit mobilization Targets in Deposit mobilization.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns to ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio.
- Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization.
- Undertake regular calls and visits to customers to ensure effective relationship management.
- Maintain up to date records of all customer visits for all customer segments.
- Address all customer queries within stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Maintain sound relationships with clients, partners, and institutions with MOUs including the general public.
- HND/OND or equivalent qualification.
- One year experience in a busy financial institution in the same capacity
- Must be computer literate
- 2 years experience in sales preferably in banking or FMCG
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cedar Microfinance Bank LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, Technical Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development
- Career Opportunities at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Internal Control Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Treasury Risk Assistant at the African Development Bank (AfDB)