If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Guaranty Trust Bank - We are, first and foremost, a Learning Organization. We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people's hearts.
A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people in your immediate community. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our staff realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
Working With Guaranty Trust Bank
Interested candidates can apply for existing vacancies or submit their CV's for consideration. While majority of people join Guaranty Trust Bank by applying for a job, we also run trainee schemes for entry level candidates. Becoming a trainee is a great way to get started at Guaranty Trust.
Guaranty Trust Bank trainees are:
- And put learning into practice
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through the Bank's five-Step recruitment process summarized below:
Step 1: Computer Based Assessment
- If found eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering: Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs, Numerical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- The assessments are designed to help us determine if you possess the skills to succeed in a role with Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 2: Pre-Interview
- If you are successful at the Computer-Based assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you will be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
- You may also be required to write an essay, details of which will be advised to you during the discussion.
Step 3: Panel Interview
- You may then be invited to a panel interview which will be competency-based.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also provide evidence of the qualities and skills the Bank requires.
Step 4: Final Interview
- This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team.
- In addition to more competency questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
- Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry-Level Training Programme.
- Here, participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking.
- Participants are expected to have a minimum average specified at the beginning of the Programme.
- Successful candidates will then be absorbed into the Bank.
Method of Application
To join the Guaranty Trust Bank team, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information.