Jobs In A Cosmetics Company
Posted on: 27 February, 2014
Deadline: 13 March, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our company, a leader in the cosmetics industry in the West African sub region and beyond has the following openings:
The successful candidate is to drive the sale of a top quality brand in Nigeria and beyond. Reporting to the General Manager Marketing, the successful candidate will be saddled with the following responsibilities:
- Sale of the brand's product portfolio and executing the sale strategies with the aim of achieving defined monthly as well as yearly sales targets.
- Implementation of agreed channel strategy in the entire African region.
- Monitor the markets and identify and exploit new business opportunities.
- Actively driving and proposing activities (internal and external) to maintain consumer satisfaction.
- A degree in marketing with 7 to 10 years post-graduation experience in marketing and sale of consumer products.
- Part of the experience should be in the export market especially the African market.
- A post graduate degree and professional qualifications in marketing or related field will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship buildin capabilities.
go to method of application »
The successful candidates will take charge of effective coverage of areas allocated to them in terms of the following:
- Effective daily sales coverage of areas allocated to them thus promoting the brand product range.
- Ensure the collection of ail trade receivables from customers under their coverage area thus ensuring that the company's credit policies are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the impiementation of all marketing and merchandising activities as well as enhancing customer rapport in areas under their coverage.
- Gathering of marketing intelligence information, identification of business opportunities and ensuring management is duly informed.
- A first degree in marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years post-qraduation experience in the sale of consumer products preferable in a FMCG environment.
- Good knowledge of markets and related activities in the respective location will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for receipt of applications is 2 weeks from date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- ERP Operations Manager - PM at Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Fan Milk Plc
- Office Assisitant at Adunni Organics
- Admin Officer at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Manager Production at GBFoods - Africa GINO BU
- WECA Distribution Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Deputy Quality Assurance Manager at Giant Beverages Limited