Saint Saviour's School Is Recruiting
Posted on: 27 February, 2014
Deadline: 13 March, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
St Saviour's Ikoyi is a two form entry international Primary School, teaching the.British National Curriculum. The school is well established and has an excellent reputation for quality education. If you want to join a strong Professional International Team, that wants to take the school to new heights, please apply. We are looking for an experienced ICT Professional.
- 5-7 years ICT work experience
- Bachelors degree in Computing Science or a related field and/or relevant ICT certification
- To ensure the ICT infrastructure is maintained, continuously explore modem and optimize opportunities of ICT resources
- To provide efficient and effective ICT technical support and training services to school, staff and students to ensure optimize usage of ICT material.
- To lead, manage and support all technical aspects of the curriculum and administrative ICT within School and keeping the School at the forefront of ICT
- The drive energy and vision to move the school forward
- To be part of a dynamic and hard working team
Method of Application
We offer a N2m-N3.5m PIA salary (depending on experience) with a generous benefits package.
Interested and qualined applicants who are interested in applying for the position to start in April 2014 should visit our website www.stsavioursschikoyi.org and complete an online application (Go to Careers tab under School Information) and HAND DELIVER both the application form and their CV to the School by 2pm, March 13th 2014 to the
54 Alexander Avenue,
The full job description will also be available online. Closing date is March 13th, 2014.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)