Advapro Limited Is Hiring
Posted on: 26 February, 2014
Deadline: 12 March, 2014
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Advapro Limited
Advapro Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- The driver must be familiar with Lagos route.
- He must posses a valid driving license.
- He must always drive the vehicle safely and comfortable and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident.
- He must be responsible for the cleaning of the vehicle and ensure it is kept in good condition.
- He will be responsible for routine check up of the vehicle, routine to include but not limited to oil, break function, water, lights and tire condition and likes.
- To perform other duties as assigned or required.
- He must have basic knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- Qualification: SSCE/GCE
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
go to method of application »
- Oversee the account payable and account receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with sponsors and other debtors to ensure receipts are received within the the company's payment terms.
- Provide assistance to the Managing Director in areas such as payroll and annual audit.
- Maintain the company Petty cash book.
- Maintain company offsite document storage and coordinate lodgement and retrieval of documents as necessary.
- Ensure the company financial management policies are adhered to.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Manage proper recording of all financial transactions, preparation of trial balance, cash and bank reconciliation together with monthly analysis, report of expenditures versus budget and cash flow.
- Maintain Fix assets register and inventories.
- Maintain account of advances granted to employee within the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer of the company.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Ability to make use of accounting spread sheet,Sage or peachtree accounting software is an added advantage
- BSc/HND Accounting.
- Experience: 2 - 3 years
Method of Application
Qualified candidate should send CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Advapro LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at USP Brand
- Commercial/Corporate General Manager at JCDecaux Africa
- Public Relation Executives at a PR, Marketing and Communications Agency - Fadac Resources
- Device Engineer II at Capricorn Digital Limited
- Jobs at Smahile Hub
- Female Client Service Representative at an Integrated Marketing and PR Company
- Community Managers at Sponge Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Ellae Creative Design Agency