Jobs At Wafa Aggregate Limited
Posted on: 26 February, 2014
Deadline: 14 March, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Wafa Aggregate Limited
Wafa Aggregate Limited was incorporated in April 2010 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil and gas trading company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our local and international alliances.
Wafa Aggregate Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
- Assist in implementing the legal process of the company.
- Maintenance of the company’s statutory registers or books.
- Review, advise and implement draft contracts and other legal documents under the direction of staff/legal attorneys and submits same for revision and approval.
- Establishes and maintains departmental/divisional files including contracts, workers compensation and project administration, prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
- Performs special projects such as document control including interdepartmental tracking.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made is communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment as well as taking appropriate action in conjunction with Management and company legal attorneys
- Manage company meetings and conduct due diligence
- Advise and ensure the company on complying with the applicable rules and regulations
- Ensure proper the proper custody of the statutory and other books of the company
- Liaise with the HR department to monitor and review the administration of the company’s policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate the legal dimension and activities of the company.
- Support the finance department with corporate information during statutory audits
- Provide legal advisory support to all functional managers and heads of department
- Deals with legal correspondence collate information needed for company secretariat function and produce executive management reports as required.
- First degree in law
- Post graduate degree in business management, oil and gas law or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 4 years cognate experience in business risk, strategy and the legal system
- Knowledge of corporate governance legislation and best practice
- Knowledge of legal and compliance requirements pertaining to Oil and Gas, Engineering, Agro Allied and Maritime sectors of the economy
- Experience of working with different internal and external stakeholders and across boundaries
- Effective oral and written communication skills include listening.
- Ability to safeguard confidentiality
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate a wide range of issues and situations.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to perform routine legal research requiring the exercise of considerable independent judgment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Wafa Aggregate LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Trainer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Exploration Geophysicist at Onstream Group
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy
- Senior Consultant - Project Management & Control at Statoil (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Head, Trade Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Services Company
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7