Jobs In A Baby Food Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 25 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 March, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
Our Client, an internationally renowned baby food company producing and marketing baby food products throughout the world is looking to recruit strong individuals with drive and ambition, postive can do attitude and willingness/ability to learn and grow; as it expands its operations within Nigeria, to fill the following postions.
- Detail HCP's(Health Care Professionals) with the appropriate level of scientific and commercial argumentation to recommend the products.
- Contact and gain hospital listings to create product usage and brand awareness at mother's e.g via tenders, rotatories and negotiating
- Analyze & identifying business opportunities in the assigned area and develop plan & tactics to realize the opportunities.
- Build & manage strong relationships to targeted HCPs and mapping the decision making networks in the region.
- Organize local symposiaiseminars with HCPs as required.
- Have a degree in Nutrition/Dietetics, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology(or any other related course) with a minimum of 18 months experience.
- Be a self driven professional with excellent selling skillsJability
- Have excellent communication skills(inclusive of IT literacy)
- Have a valid driver's license
- Hands on experience in field work in the medical or pharmaceutical Sales area ( it would be appreciated)
go to method of application »
- Plan & monitor medical sales representatives activities
- Enable execution of campaign
- People Development
- Build and manage credible &effective team
- Manage Key Health Care Professional accounts
- Have a degree in Nutrition/Dietetics, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology; additional qualifications in Business, Management would be an advantage.
- Be an exceptional leader, experienced in managing people; able to communicate effectively
- Have mandatory experience in field work with successful track record-ideally in Medical or Pharmaceutical area no less than 4 years
- Have clean driving history and valid driver's license
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications+ updated CVs via email to: email@example.com with the job title and specific location preferred (as the subject of the mail) not later than 3 weeks from this date. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- HACCP Officer at General Foods and Sweets Manufacturing Ltd
- Latest Jobs at WireMyCake
- Sales Representatives/Marketers at WireMyCake