RF Wireless Engineers Wanted
Posted on: 25 February, 2014
Deadline: 11 March, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is looking at hiring several positions with RF Wireless Engineers.
- B.Sc. or HND in Engineering or related science
- Thorough understanding of microwave system design, installation, operation and maintenance
- Must demonstrate understanding of free space Pathloss. LOS and NLOS propagation, radio protection, space and frequency diversity, capacity planning for PDH, SDH and IP, E1, STM-1, ITU frequency planning, link budget, link relfability, multipath and rain fades, antenna selection
- Must be able to supervise RF installations.
- Must demonstrate understanding of standard microwave installation practice for cable and shelter grounding and lightning arrestor installation.
Method of Application
Interested candidate Should forward their CV with their full name as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later'than 2 weeks from this advert. Only qualified candidates Will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies