RF Wireless Engineers Wanted
Posted on: 25 February, 2014
Deadline: 11 March, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is looking at hiring several positions with RF Wireless Engineers.
- B.Sc. or HND in Engineering or related science
- Thorough understanding of microwave system design, installation, operation and maintenance
- Must demonstrate understanding of free space Pathloss. LOS and NLOS propagation, radio protection, space and frequency diversity, capacity planning for PDH, SDH and IP, E1, STM-1, ITU frequency planning, link budget, link relfability, multipath and rain fades, antenna selection
- Must be able to supervise RF installations.
- Must demonstrate understanding of standard microwave installation practice for cable and shelter grounding and lightning arrestor installation.
Method of Application
Interested candidate Should forward their CV with their full name as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later'than 2 weeks from this advert. Only qualified candidates Will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts