RF Wireless Engineers Wanted
Posted on: 25 February, 2014
Deadline: 11 March, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is looking at hiring several positions with RF Wireless Engineers.
- B.Sc. or HND in Engineering or related science
- Thorough understanding of microwave system design, installation, operation and maintenance
- Must demonstrate understanding of free space Pathloss. LOS and NLOS propagation, radio protection, space and frequency diversity, capacity planning for PDH, SDH and IP, E1, STM-1, ITU frequency planning, link budget, link relfability, multipath and rain fades, antenna selection
- Must be able to supervise RF installations.
- Must demonstrate understanding of standard microwave installation practice for cable and shelter grounding and lightning arrestor installation.
Method of Application
Interested candidate Should forward their CV with their full name as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later'than 2 weeks from this advert. Only qualified candidates Will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)