Legal Analyst at Venture Garden Nigeria
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Draft and review general commercial agreements, letters and other legal documents.
- Provide legal opinions, memos and advisory services on legal and compliance matters as may be required by the company.
- Ensure the compliance of the company with regulatory authorities.
- Prepare, collate and circulate notices of meeting, agenda and board papers/packs required for all meetings of the Company.
- Attend and coordinate Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings and Committee meetings of the Company and rendering all necessary secretarial services in respect of the meetings.
- Prepare and circulate Minutes of Meeting and Action Points from the meetings.
- Carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory share register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Postgraduate Qualification in Law and/or Business-related field (this is an added advantage)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Minimum of relevant 6 years’ post call experience.
- Accredited agent at the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Deep understanding of legal issues, including corporate governance and legal compliance
- Relevant experience with respect to Employment law and the Nigerian Fintech space.
- Practical experience in providing company secretarial services to medium to large sized companies in Nigeria.
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
Competitive based on experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)Similar Jobs
- Corporate Sales Executives at SENRI Limited
- Full Stack Developer at Koye Kairos Multimedia Limited
- Job Opportunities at The Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
- Design Engineer at Tranos Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer at BisCom TDigits Limited
- Business Manager at Golborn Nigeria
- Technical Support Officer at Pajuno Development Company Limited
- Job Vacancies at eHealth Africa (eHA)