Information Technology Roles at Upperlink Limited
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 31 August, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink is a technology firm with capacity for delivering cutting-edge quality solutions for industry verticals. We build Enterprise solutions delivered through various channels like mobile (USSD, STK, Mobile App, SMS, IVR), web and unconventional methods
- Building fast, testable, scalable systems, manage latency and caching cleverly is key.
- RESTful API to support the front end client and mobile clients.
- Design robust and loosely coupled application code.
- Meet the deadlines.
- You are a Professional Developer who can manage his tasks to achieve excellent results on time.
- You will however be solely responsible for designs, interface and coding.
- Have a good portfolio of projects (especially Enterprise Applications) as well as good reviews.
- You must enjoy a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment.
- You will be part of a small team that is working together to create and continuously improve the feature set and architecture of the application.
Technical Skills Required:
- PHP/MySQL (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience with development of Highly Responsive Sites using JQuery and Bootstrap. HTML5, CSS3,
- SVN experience
- Experience with large scale applications
- Experience with RESTful API design
Should be second nature:
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix system and administration
- Love for good, clean and testable code
- Very good data structure, software design and OOP experience
go to method of application »
- We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, customer-oriented Java Developer with at least 2 years experience in developing Enterprise Applications.
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Experience of structured software development techniques including requirements analysis, functional decomposition, modeling, prototyping, functional design, estimating and testing.
- Experience of working on at least 1 large to medium scale projects with the stated technologies
- Ability to review Functional specifications and interpret into Technical specifications
- Knowledge of financial services development is an added advantage
- JAVA, J2EE, Spring framework, JSP, XSL, XML, and Web Logic.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at GVA Partners
- Systems Engineer at IT Horizons Limited
- Job Openings at Pivotage Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Sales Executives at Vodnet Nigeria
- Jobs at Xown Solutions Limited
- Customer Care Internship at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- IT Project Manager at Telvida Communications Services