Graphic Artist at GDM Group
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 15 August, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
- We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- Candidate will work on a variety of products, interpret clients brief, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our creative and project teams. The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Candidate must show proven graphic designing experience with Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality and Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc),
- Highly proficient in all design aspects and most importantly Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure is a must
- Illustration - Able to draw and develop storyboards
- 3D - Able to use Cinema 4D for 3D modeling, animation, motion graphics and rendering.
- Strong graphic abilities - Preferably someone with ATL experience (Advertising agency).
- Past work experience in a creative agency is an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's and portfolio to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hazon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Senior Software Developer at Aldelia Group
- Female Confidential Secretary at Osred Consulting Limited
- Sales Executives at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Schools Director at FirstExcelsia Professional Services
- English Graduate Client Relations Officer at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)
- Supply Chain & Quality Control Manager at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Commercial Horticulturist at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Managing Director at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)