Personal Assistant at LandWey Investment Limited
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 30 September, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at LandWey Investment Limited
LandWey Investment Limited - We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services.
Job Duties would include:
- Reading, monitoring and responding to emails, answering calls and liaising with clients and other people competently
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence, proper diary management, planning and organising meetings and events, organising complex travel arrangements
- Taking action points and writing minutes, preparing papers for meetings, taking dictation, conducting research, preparing presentations
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems, typing documents, managing ad hoc projects and any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
The desired candidate’s skills MUST include the following:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Well informed and internet savvy
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to use initiative.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on skills and experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LandWey Investment LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Manager at Landlagos
- Fresh Jobs at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Facility Manager at Plusworld Roofing Limited
- Modern Trade Director at Lontor Hi-tech Development Company
- Executive Driver at Landlagos
- Partners Relation Manager at LandLagos
- Estate Surveyor at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Digital Marketing/Content Writing Executive at Mosaic Management