Personal Assistant at LandWey Investment Limited
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 30 September, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at LandWey Investment Limited
LandWey Investment Limited - We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services.
Job Duties would include:
- Reading, monitoring and responding to emails, answering calls and liaising with clients and other people competently
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence, proper diary management, planning and organising meetings and events, organising complex travel arrangements
- Taking action points and writing minutes, preparing papers for meetings, taking dictation, conducting research, preparing presentations
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems, typing documents, managing ad hoc projects and any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
The desired candidate’s skills MUST include the following:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Well informed and internet savvy
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to use initiative.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on skills and experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the job role as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LandWey Investment LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Creative Graphic Designer at Royal Courtiers Property Mart
- Fund/Investment Manager at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Portal Realties Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Property Investors Network
- Digital Marketing Strategist / Corporate Content Manager at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited
- Latest Jobs at Dayola Property & Development Company
- Admin Secretary/Customer Support at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Public Relations (PR) Executive at Sujimoto Construction Limited