Personal Assistant at LandWey Investment Limited
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 30 September, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at LandWey Investment Limited
LandWey Investment Limited - We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services.
Job Duties would include:
- Reading, monitoring and responding to emails, answering calls and liaising with clients and other people competently
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence, proper diary management, planning and organising meetings and events, organising complex travel arrangements
- Taking action points and writing minutes, preparing papers for meetings, taking dictation, conducting research, preparing presentations
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems, typing documents, managing ad hoc projects and any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
The desired candidate’s skills MUST include the following:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Well informed and internet savvy
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to use initiative.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on skills and experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LandWey Investment LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Chattel Realty & Investment Company Limited
- Property Management Officer (Intern) at PropertyPro.ng
- Latest Jobs at Management FIRST
- Jobs at Bashmoh Homes
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Brookstone Property Limited
- Estate Surveyor at at a Real Estate Firm
- Distribution/Circulation officer (Graduate Intern) at PropertyPro.ng
- Real Estate Agents at Rovedana Ltd