Audit Inspector at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 13 August, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ACCION Microfinance Bank
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the branch functional activities and submit reports on same in accordance with the approved audit plan and policies, process and audit manuals.
- Advice on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over those activities based on levels of exceptions observed in the periodic audits.
- Participate in the periodic external or internal/on the job-trainings of the bank.
- Carry out special investigation as may be directed by the supervisor and or the HOD and management.
- Provide assistance to external auditors and the regulatory bodies as requested.
- Carry out fixed asset and stock of stationery review of the bank for cost control or reduction.
- Review of compliance to the bank?s policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Confirm quality of customer service at the branch level.
- Special duties and projects as may be assigned.
Qualification & Experiences
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Direct experience in Audit and Compliance required. Good knowledge in auditing plus a thorough understanding of Microfinance Bank business and accounting practices. Experience in audit in financial sector is preferable
- Bachelors degree or its equivalent in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related area of study and possibly plus a part professional certification in accountancy profession
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ACCION Microfinance Bank career website on www.accionmfb.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ACCION Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Sales Talents at a Financial Institution
- Fresh Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Team Lead - Investigation, Market Surveillance at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- AGT Portfolio Manager at Willers Solutions Limited
- Sales Executives at a Financial Institution
- Latest Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc
- Micro Trainee Loan Officer at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Direct Sales Executives at a Leading Bank - Workforce Group (200 Positions)