Communications/Public Relations Executive at McErnest
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at McErnest
A dynamic organization that plays in the fields of Media & Communication, and Entertainment, is looking for a social media whiz who can balance writing tasks with administrative duties.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Assist in sponsoring company’s goals through participating in the overall development and execution of communication tactics.
- Develop and consolidate strong media ties to confirm widespread outreach to public and business partners.
- Evolve successful goal-oriented communication plans with creative departments.
- Undertake drafting and development of all content for internal and external communication including virtual space.
- Oversee all creative inputs on company’s communications and publications.
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Jornalism Background
- Strong media relations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about McErnestSimilar Jobs
- 2019 Graduate Internship Programme at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Machine Operator at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Assistant Apparel Designer at WorkforceAccist Operations Limited
- Meeting Room Attendant (Office Services) at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Operations Manager at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Business Development & Strategy Manager at TAC Group
- Latest Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals