We are Nigeria’s notable leading retailer of luxury fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products. Established in 1986, we are a household name amongst the brand conscious West African consumer. We are a professional and ambitious organization that has a retail network across Nigeria with continuous expansion plans. We have a deep understanding of the beauty industry and a strong partnership ethos reinforces our position in the market creating an aggressive platform for growth and future development opportunities.
The E-Commerce Manager is also known as Internet or Online Marketing Manager takes charge creating and developing online demand for a specific brand in its stable of products. The position requires constant online presence to ensure that internet traffic to its assigned website and blogs can be monetized as sales. The E-commerce Manager also oversees a team of internet marketing officers who are variously assigned in areas such as online sales promotions, customer relations, product development, research and online pricing.
The ideal candidate will be primarily required to:
- Work closely with the IT department to implement a responsive e-commerce site, maintain high systems availability and allow easy access for its target markets.
- Develop and enhance the brand’s online portal to incorporate emerging payment trends and multimedia product presentation strategies
- Supervise a team of e-commerce agents to ensure they perform their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the department’s online service standards.
- Respond to customer questions and complaints in a timely manner
- Keep shoulder to shoulder with emerging trends in online marketing by attending seminars and lectures on the subject.
- Matching customers’ needs to the right product and Working as part of the sales team providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent products knowledge and dealing with and resolving customer complaints and concerns
- Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
- Find out prospective customers/clients and new target segment and penetrate sales in that area.
Process customer orders and handle clients in a professional manner.
- Attend sales meetings, conferences and events
- Develop and implementing acquisition and retention strategies to support multi-channel growth online
- Initiated and led the team to develop the brand buying guide for content marketing purposes.
We are interested in your 'people skills' and positive attitude just like your academic qualifications
- Minimum of BSc in any related field of study with relevant years of experience in a known /renowned Online Retail Sales company and Telemarketing Job experience.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN LAGOS. Only the Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Should possess a mastery of technical solutions for implementing marketing online.
- Should possess excellent social communication and interpersonal skills
- Should possess excellent organizational, supervisory and managerial skills
- Should possess high diplomatic tact and negotiation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Beauty And Fragrance LTD career website on beautyandfragrance.talentbase.ng to apply