Sales Associates at House of Tara International
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: 31 August, 2018
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
House of Tara International We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry in and out of Africa. We currently have over 27 branches across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, and South Africa.
- Organize and attends sales activations for customers in assigned territory.
- Assist customers in assigned territory with product ordering
- Generate new leads in the open market
- Submit sales reports weekly
- Deliver agreed sales quote monthly.
- Actively manage relationships with customers within your assigned territory.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, prompt and courteous service.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and in line with policy
- Verify all transactions to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly collated and verified to avoid error in packing and delivery.
- Graduate Degree
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in B2B and/or B2C environment (Cosmetic, fashion)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working with others.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business report writing and presentation skills
- Customer service
- Strong written and oral communication proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Sales Associate Enugu" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Motion Graphic at Even Designed
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Makeup Artist at House of Tara International
- Marketing & Membership Manager at Voltaire Lifestyle Services Limited Company
- Digital Creative Designer at Markova
- Office Assistant at NACK Apparel Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at House of Tara International
- Assistant Salon Manager at Apprentice9ja