Vacancies In A Healthcare Group Of Companies (Norwood Consults))
Posted on: 25 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 March, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Norwood Consults
One of the world's largest healthcare groups of companies is currently recruiting for Regional Managers & Territory Managers nationwide but with focus in tlorin, Enugu and Jos as part of our expansion program in Nigeria. Our mission is to restore the joys of life to patients and their families by providing the highest quality products for surgical care, while complying with a value system recognised globally as being at the forefront of business ethics.
- As a Regional Manager or Territory Manager, you would join an exciting and highly motivated established sales & marketing team in the field of medical devices, reporting to a Regional Manager or National Business Manager.
- The position is field based and you will need to live within the territory boundary.
- Over 6 months, you will undergo training and development under the supervision of the regional manager that will equip you to assume full responsibility for a geographical market.
- You will be expected to add value from the start with increasing responsibility for developing and managing accounts allocated to you.
- As a Territory/Regional Manager, you will be responsible for promoting a strong portfolio of products, including sutures, skin adhesives, tissue reinforcement solutions, haemostats, sterilisation products, amongst others.
- Working closely with the Regional Manager or National Business Manager, you will be in a position to deliver outstanding value to our clinical and non clinical customers and in turn transform patient care in Nigeria.
- Your ability to effectively plan and implement clinical added values e.g. clinical presentations and physician proctoring; deliver exceptional technical support to physicians inside and outside the operating theatre; develop excellent relationships with decision makers within the hospitals and key opinion leaders across various surgical specialities will be critical to driving the adoption of new surgical procedures and the use of our products.
- Confident, self driven, highly competitive yet customer centric
- Ability and affinity to work in a team and also to work independently
- Ability to build strategic partnerships with key customers is essential
- Experience working within a sales role and clinical background is preferred, 2 years for TMs & 3 years for RMs
- Experience of pharmaceutical or medical device industry an advantage
- Sales or marketing experience in the medical field an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is essential
- Excellent PC skills and a superior working knowledge of MS office packages
- A Science or business degree is essential
- You must hold a valid drivers licence, a valid international passport and be eligible to work in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 weeks stating clearly their preferred location.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Norwood ConsultsSimilar Jobs
- Interns at Toyo Medical Techs
- Job Opening in the Health Care Industry - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
- Finance Manager at LS Scientific Limited
- Job Opportunities at Rivet Clinical Services
- Call Centre Agents at Reel Staffing Limited
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic