2018 Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduate Internship Programme
Posted on: 8 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Internships / Volunteering
At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Candidates applying for an internship programme with GTBank MUST meet these criteria detailed below:
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (working with GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (working in other organizations as listed in the application form)*
- Must not be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- 1 Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of Identification (Int’l Passport, Voter’s Card, Drivers Licence, NIMC Silp/Card)
- School ID Card
- Statement of Results
- IT Letter
- Completed Guarantor Form(s)
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization s/he works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s ID card (Front and Back).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Guaranty Trust Bank Plc career website on careers.gtbank.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Guaranty Trust Bank PlcSimilar Jobs
- Audit Trainee at Oluokun Adeyemi & Co
- Account Manager at Refinitiv
- Internal Audit Officer at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Trainer at Transsnet Group
- Team Lead, Sales and Marketing at a Leading Securities Register Company
- Business Development Executives at Adeeva Capital Limited
- Investment Research Analyst at PAL Pensions
- Head Business and Financial Advisory at an Investment Banking & Advisory Firm - DCSL Corporate Services Limited