GV Alliance Partners Is Recruiting
Posted on: 24 February, 2014
Deadline: 21 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
- 3+ years of application and web application development experience (using the .Net Framework 3.0 and above)
- Previous work experience with capital market order management
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Experience with .NET framework, including C#, ASP.NET, and Visual basic
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
- Experience with business intelligence
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and webservice development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (eg; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using job title as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Workforce Group
- Import/Export And Logistic Manager at Fadac Resources
- Public Relations Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Estate Manager at HT-Limited
- Executive Assistant at Culminate Consulting
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Swift Queries Officer at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Accountant at GVA Partners