Etisalat Nigeria is Recruiting
Posted on: 21 February, 2014
Deadline: 4 March, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Supports the acquisition, deployment and monetisation of content for all Etisalat Nigeria's digital media and value added services.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the development of concepts for all Etisalat Nigeria's Digital Media and VAS. Content may be in form of plain text, links, database content, still images (illustrations, photographs, diagrams), animation, questionnaires, audio, video and interactive graphics.
- Support maintenance of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Support negotiation for content licensing deals for digital media services with content partners
- Support relationships with content partners
- Identify ways to differentiate Etisalat products and services through the acquisition of content on a permanent or temporary exclusive basis
- Prepare content partner reports in a timely manner and ensure that content partners are paid in line with the agreed contractual terms
- Ensure that partners deliver on their commitments to Etisalat as per contract terms on quality, quantity and timeliness.
- Work with other digital media colleagues in product management and product marketing to ensure a thorough understanding of Etisalat Nigeria's digital media services in order to communicate the features and customer benefits of digital media services to content partners
- Participate in vendor evaluation exercise for content providers.
- Liaise and manage relationships with third party content providers and ensure adherence to agreement with Etisalat Nigeria.
- Ensure that content providers comply with agreed service levels especially as it relates to quality.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Content & Partnership.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Manager, Content & Partnership.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- One year post NYSC work experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at VDT Communications Limited
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight