The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral, and independent international humanitarian organization. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Maiduguri Office is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below.
- Assumes responsibilities in running economical security projects / programs Independently, while reporting to direct supervisor and in line with rules on financial management.
- Conducts analysis of the situation, assessments during emergencies and proposes interventions.
- Collects analyses and synthesizes complex information on the local economy and nutrition.
- Designs, implements and monitors program activities.
- Conducts distribution with field teams.
- Prepares written reports on the activities independently and contributes essentially to the PFR and budget follow up.
- Provides monthly reporting of statistics and activities in general.
- Maintains contact with beneficiaries and Nigerian Red Cross Society, in coordination with the supervisor(s).
- In charge of applying and implementing administrative and logistical procedures of the projects/ program.
- Plans and organizes field trips to follow up on activities in the field Represents ICRC in meetings.
- University degree mi Sociology or Economics.
- Excellent command of English, Hausa and Kanuri, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good computer skills, excellent command of standard Microsoft Office toots and ICRC standard.
- Software and good knowledge on internet research.
- 3-4 years professional experience in same or similar field activities.
- Confirmed leader-ship and management experience.
- Very good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Initiative, organized, methodical and flexible personality, strong humanitarian motivation, ability to work independently, very good analytical skills, ability to travel in all parts of the country.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates/diploma references) to:
ICRC Maiduguri Office,
House no 7 Bifam Road,
Off Circular Road (Damboa Junction),
No 1 Rest House Road,
GRA Jos, Plateau State.
31 Pope John Paul II Street,
Note: Please clearly indicate "Ecosec Field Officer - Female" on your envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.