Jobs At Novelle Center
Posted on: 21 February, 2014
Deadline: 23 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Novelle Center
Novelle Center is the largest Nigerian international professional training institute setup to provide skills and manpower development in the sectors of health, safety & environment, engineering, Oil & gas, maritime, logistics, process industries
We are an international Health & Safety training and consultancy services provider; passionate about what we do because we understand that Health and Safety is at the core of your business whatever and wherever you operate. We believe that with the right skill you can achieve anything anywhere and anytime. With more that 6 years in the business of training we have attained the heights of sound training ethics and standard quality service.
Novelle Center is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Ensure delivery of commercial, certified and internationally recognized training courses.
- Supervise quality of training service
- Deal with accreditation and certification matters
- Analyze the delivery of services of the marketing department and ensure sales target are met
- Analyze the delivery of services in the operations department and ensure quality services are delivered
- Build and maintain the reputation of the company
- Develop, propose, enforce departmental policies and procedures across departments
- Maintain record filing system across departments
- Collect all feedback forms and evaluate them for continuous improvement
- Setup and follow up achievement of financial targets in the company
- Process all accounts, invoices and reconcile all cash inflow/outflow
- Reconcile all payments, transfers and refunds
- Follow up payments of taxes, levies.
- Attend to all phone call, emails for enquiries on registrations
- Minimum of a BSc/HND in any course of study.
- Good Business & financial management certification skill obtained will be added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years work
- Age must be between 24 – 27 years.
- Command an excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacyability to work well with MS word and MS excel
- Good dress-sense.
- Female needed only
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number as title of your application. Only correct and relevant applications will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Novelle CenterSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opening at Box & Cedar
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales Vacancy at CA Global
- HR Executive at Woof Consulting
- Job Opportunities at AFM Recruit
- Head Of Production at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Webmaster at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Career Opportunity at KPMG Nigeria