We are one of the fastest growing Consulting Firms in Nigeria. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the below vacancy based in Lagos.
1. Provide legal perspectives and risk management advise to clients and the Firm
2. Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum for our clients
3. Reconcile tax data on financial statements
4. Assist clients in preparing or reviewing interim or year-end calculations of tax provision in accordance with relevant statutory regulations, including related disclosures and documentation
5. Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects with main focus on tax accounting projects including deferred tax accounting
6. Manage and grow a team of effective professionals to serve clients’ needs including work review, coaching and staff development
7. Manage a portfolio of clients, including attending to client’s board meetings, incorporation of companies, registration of foreign branches/representative offices
8. Assist the Tax Partner in developing the Tax practice and actively market the service offerings.
1. Ability to interface at high levels of tax and non-tax management environment
2. Good problem solving skills
3. Demonstrable ability to manage and conduct a variety of litigation matters
4. Confident personality
7. Strong analytical skills
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills
9. Good presentation skills
10. Solid team performer with excellent organisational skills
1. A minimum of 2:1 in either of LLB or BL (both will be an advantage)
2. Membership of CITN will be an advantage
3. Minimum of five (5) years post call cognate experience.
4. Knowledgeable in the doing Business Laws of Nigeria
The remuneration package meets industry standard.
Interested candidate with the requisite qualification and experience should send in their applications/resume within two weeks from the date of publication to email@example.com