Career Opportunities In A Leading Law Firm
Posted on: 20 February, 2014
Deadline: 6 March, 2014
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
A male Litigation Clerk is needed at a medium sized law firm.
- Organizes and files court processes.
- Obtains certified copies of court orders and processes as directed
- Serves notices and court processes.
- Delivers correspondences.
- Carries out litigation related duties as assigned by counsel.
- Cenies out other administrative duties as necessary
- Must be able to read, write Well and possess good commonicatioo sldfts.
- Must possess a minimum qualification of a secondary school leaving certificate (with not less than 5 credit including a credit in English Language).
- Must be able to communicate effectively in Yoruba
- A valid driver's license and ability to drive well would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to ride and operate a 200 CC motorcycle effectively.
- Must have a good knowledge of the road network in Lagos State.
- Must be mentally and physically fit.
- Must be between the ages of 24-32 years.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should kindly forward their applications and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advert.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Legal Interns at My Street Lawyers
- Legal Jobs at Royal Heritage
- Senior Associate at Osibogun and Partners