Apply For Vacancies At Bon Voyage Travel Agency
Posted on: 19 February, 2014
Deadline: 3 March, 2014
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Bon Voyage Travel Agency
Bon Voyage Travel Agency is a licensed IATA agent that has been in the business of corporate, leisure and vacation travel management services in Nigeria since 1975. We provide a range of comprehensive corporate, vacation, educational and incentive travel management solutions.
With over 35 years of experience in providing world class, tailor made services and our proven track record we rank as one of the most trusted and reliable travel management companies in Nigeria.
Bon Voyage Travel is recruiting to fill the following position:
- Liaising with international partners to create and find attractive tour packages departing from Nigeria.
- Updating tour packages in real time via our website and on our brochures.
- Visiting local attractions to ascertain accommodation quality and suitability.
- Liaising with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort reps.
- Planning and advertising different promotions
- Making alternative plans for customers who have had their trips interrupted
- Ensuring client safety at all times
- Make presentations to travel groups
- Go to travel/trade exhibitions to increase company/brand awareness.
- Produce brochures and internet-based information
- Devise, arrange and promote holidays and travel options.
- sell holiday and travel products to customers
- Ability to tailor make and plan tour costings
- Improving our scope of tour packages
- Work with hotels, airlines and other transport companies
- Assist in planning holidays or complex tailor made itineraries for clients.
- Extensive and comprehensive knowledge of tourism industry.
- Strong relational and communication skills.
- Strong oral, writing, negotiation and networking skills
- Good interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Foreign language skills beneficial
- Team Player
- IT skills
- Commercial awareness
- Stress management.
- Being detailed orientated
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
- Salary: Salary negotiable according to experience and qualification,
- Benefits: Free canteen lunch, Staff Bus, competitive holiday allowance and Monthly Incentives
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bon Voyage Travel AgencySimilar Jobs
- Graduate Admin Officer at Finchglow Travels Agency Limited
- Social Media & Sales Travel Expert at Jollof Travels Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at a Travel and Tours Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Female Office Assistance at Life Edge Nigeria (LEN)
- Truck Drivers at Fidella Oil and Gas Limited
- Head of E-Commerce at Mindfield Resources
- Procurement Lead at Wakanow.com
- Latest Job Openings at Travelpaddy.com