Careers At Powergen Engineering Limited
Posted on: 19 February, 2014
Deadline: 24 February, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Powergen Engineering Limited
POWERGEN is one of the established organizations in the packaged power sector of the economy. Our areas of focus are in supply of Generators, Transformers, Control panels, Power Equipments, Solar Systems and inverters. We also handle services such as maintenance of generators, rentals, overhaul and provision of genuine spare parts for generators and other ancillary equipments.
POWERGEN also specializes in rural electrification and substation projects.
- Assists passengers to enter and leave car, holds umbrella in wet weather, and loads and unloads baggage and luggage.
- Performs miscellaneous errand such as withdrawal and lodgment of Cheques , delivering mails, documents and packages to clients.
- Keep car clean, polished and in good operating condition.
- Makes general inspection of vehicle such as fixing punctures, Tyre condition, oil and update vehicle documents.
- Responsible for fueling, servicing alert and general daily upkeep of vehicle and toll cards when referred.
Key Qualifiaction and Skills:
- Must have S.S.C.E or N.C.E certificates
- Must have excellent communication and a good driving skills
- A minimum of 4 years experience and good driving records
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Powergen Engineering LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited