AG Leventis Nigeria Plc is Recruiting
Posted on: 19 February, 2014
Deadline: 3 March, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis
AG Leventis Nig Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
- An International industrial goods distributor, established in 1882, seeking Sales Engineer for a new joint venture in Lagos, Nigeria with AG Leventis Nig. Plc.
- Competitive pay and package.
- Extensive training provided.
- Maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts throughout Nigeria.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations (Valves, Pipes, Fitting etc.)
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Prepares commercial policy with GM and implements commercial policy accordingly
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout Nigeria (sales territory) to meet client, explore new ones.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Candidate must be a mechanical or chemical engineer with a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in plumbing and industrial goods sales. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self - starter and value opportunity of joining a new high potential venture.
- Applicants should ideally be 30 to 40 years old.
- Valid driver's license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter- Sales Engineer.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Jobs at Bromley Group
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Paint Manufacturing Company
- Superintendent Pharmacist at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Account Officer at Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)