Jobs in a Leading Real Estate Firm
Posted on: 18 February, 2014
Deadline: 25 February, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the post of Group Accountant in a Real Estate company.
- Interested candidates must posses a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance or Economics and a professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA.
- Possession of M.BA or MSC in Business Management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years work experience as Financial Controller/Accountant in a reputable organisation.
- Experience in Real Estate sector is desirable
- Candidates must be able to work on modern GRP & IT Systems.
- Competent on Excel, good communicator, ability to challenge status quo and drive through changes, diligent with strong attention to details. Sound decision making, understanding of business and financial issues.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting reputations, Tax and IFRS.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com within one week from the date of publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Asset Development at Global Profilers
- Human Resources/ Admin Manager at a Real Estate Firm - AFM Recruit
- Power Analysts at Willco Property Management
- MD/COO at a Real Estate Firm - Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Business Development Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at Lekki Gardens Estate
- Junior Auditors at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit