Kiote Services Limited - We are currently seeking a qualified and creative Sales and Marketing Executive for our Port Harcourt property.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and determined to exceed revenue goals by using proven selling techniques including; cold calling by phone and in person, site inspections, written communication and building relationships with clients.
Other requirements are:
Great negotiating skills, understanding of selling a vital property, great communication skills, a positive attitude, team player mentality, a heightened sense of urgency, and organizational, time management and goal oriented skills.
Primary Objective of Position
To solicit past and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded and to manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Excellent detail orientation skills as well as organizational and account management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of hotel room sales.
- Experience in evaluating each piece of business to ensure business is the right fit and can be
- properly serviced
- Handle accounts details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Great follow up skills to book repeat business
- Oversee client functions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for meeting budgeted revenue goals and contributing to overall hotel catering dept.
- financial success, within approved booking guidelines
- Follow-up on all leads generated through telemarketing, referrals, inquiries and repeat business.
- Develop new accounts through research and solicitation calls.
- Plan and participate in Sales trips and industry related meetings as appropriate to the assigned
- Participate in departmental sales meetings, relevant operational meetings and pre-cons.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the Hotel, both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Hotel.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward copies of application and CV in MS-WORD format using the job applied for as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information on assessment.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.