MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Division: Enterprise Solutions
Reporting To: Program Manager
- Develop the Project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with Project delivery within budget time and financial and within defined quality criteria.
- Assist with project-planning in line with recommended tool sets
- Enforce project plans’ conformity to planning guidelines
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle
- Provide Project manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects
- Provide stakeholders with up to date information on all projects where applicable
- Proactively escalate project risks where applicable
- Measure progress per project worker against weekly targets and deliverables
- Manage agreed quality measures accordingly
- Assist with project integration management
- Assist with negotiating and managing supplier contracts and service level agreements
- Assist with formal project success reviews
- Document weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the project
- Organise and facilitate project meetings, sessions and workshops
- Maintain project plan, update and adapt where necessary
- Prepare and circulate project status update reports
- Build relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Develop and enforce escalation procedure
- Input into, monitor and execute SLAs
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members
Normal MTN working conditions May be required to work extended hours Working in an open plan office Working 5 days per week with some late,early and weekend work A valid drivers license
- A first degree in the Social sciences, Engineering, Communications or Project Management
- Formal Project Management certification and or training would be an advantage
- 4 yrs project management experience preferably in a telecommunications business environment-customer care & billing systems, CC&BS Enterprise Resource Planning ERP systems environment
- Knowledge of measurement processes methods for assessing progress toward goals and project outcomes
- An understanding of project management methods and practices, including methods of preparing designs, plans, specifications, estimates, reports and recommendations
- A first degree in the Social sciences, Engineering, Communications or Project Management Formal Project Management certification & or training would be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.