If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Keystone Bank is a full service commercial bank wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The Bank has met and exceeded all capital and capital adequacy requirements of the CBN and assumed the deposit liabilities, certain other liabilities and assets of former Bank PHB Plc, following the revocation of the erstwhile bank's operating License by the CBN.
Keystone Bank is recruiting to fill the following position:
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Tax
Job Level: Experienced Hire
- To provide effective and efficient banking support services to customers before, during and after patronage.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Build and consolidate pleasant relationship with the Bank’s Corporate customers and maintain good disposition towards all customers.
- Ensure accurate processing of all transactions and maintain an accurate record of all activities and transactions
- Identify service improvement opportunities through interaction with customers and communicate improvement recommendations to the relevant functions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Unit Head
Key Performance Indicators:
- Arithmetical Accuracy and efficiency
- Customer satisfaction levels
- Error free posting/processing
- Internal Control exceptions and Corporate Audit Reports
- Timeliness of service delivery to customer requests
- Timely and accurate transaction processing
- Timely generation of reports and updates
- Timely generation/remittance of regulatory returns
Minimum Education Qualifications/Experience:
- A good first degree from a reputable university (Prefarably in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or in other Social Science disciplines).
- Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACIB, CFA, CISA is compulsory
Skills And Competencies:
- Attention to Details.
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Independent Minded.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Multi Disciplinary disposition
- Multi tasking disposition
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
- Analytical and Investigation Skills
- Auditing Skills
- Accounting Skills
- Banking Operations Skills
- Fraud and Operational risk knowledge
- Policy and Regulation interpretation and implementation.
- Oral and written Communication Skills
- Banking, Insurance, and financial services knowledge.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of the bank.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.