Oracle Nigeria Is Hiring
Posted on: 17 February, 2014
Deadline: 28 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle - Provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100.
Go ahead, amaze us. When you provide the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards. That's why at Oracle, we seek only the top sales talent to join our team. In return, we provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of selling technology that is the envy of the industry. Join us and be part of the best sales force in the business.
Change is good. This change is even better. If you feel like you've hit the ceiling of your current job, join the company whose potential is virtually limitless. Oracle is the global leader in advanced business software, hardware and middleware solutions. In fact, we help drive the success of all 100 companies in the Fortune 100. If you're a highly ambitious sales professional looking for more from your career, we'd like to help drive your success too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Field Marketing Manager Role is focused on demand generation for our Technology and Applications Business via Events Organization and Social Media campaigns.
- This person will be responsible for managing and executing Technology and Applications Marketing campaigns for Turkey whilst based in Istanbul.
- Liaise with country managers, local & regional sales teams and product marketing teams to ensure building the right marketing plan for the region, get their buy-in and support of demand generation activities and marketing events.
- Execution of local marketing tactics such as events, virtual conferences, nurturing campaigns and social media campaigns.
- Work with a global ecosystem internally and externally: sales & pre-sales teams ; alliance & channel organization ; other Oracle Marketing teams ; Partners, Customers
- Set up the right environment in order to guarantee maximum ROI from the campaigns through the follow-up process involving sales teams and the Oracle Business Development Group.
- Analyze and report on results of the marketing campaigns. Manage agencies or 3rd party suppliers for execution.
- Manages a team maintaining and/or implementing software project(s) and/or internal systems.
- Defines, documents and manages scope, expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria.
- Marketing background (experience preferred rather than education)
- Experience on end to end campaign management and reporting systems
- Expertise with HTML editing tools
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active approach
- Languages preferred (English and Tukish)
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior Sales leaders.
- Basic understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
- Knowledge of Marketing disciplines for Software in B toB business Knowledge of the use of social media for pipeline generation.
- Knowledge of IT market
- Strong experience in budget & project management.
- Strong experience of working with third party suppliers and managing agencies .
- Experience of using marketing and sales processes and systems (GCM, Iproc, GMSS).
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Communications Campaign set up: Siebel GCM campaign code creation/management o Raising/managing purchase orders o Managing communications / lists / HTML invites / landing page creation
- Creation of Campaign/Offer/Treatment for Worldwide Alliance & Channel communications within GCM Mail
- HTML creation/editing for external communications
- Landing page creation
- Campaign co-ordination: Project management of collateral development o Local event logistics (securing venues and resources, registration, content, on-site liaison); Working with external agencies to ensure deadlines are met
- Campaign reporting: Gathering feedback/prospects from campaigns o Feed into GCM o Weekly campaign reporting from GCM; Lead follow up with sales team
- Communications: Assist in building and managing internal EMEA Embedded sales portal(s) o Assist with execution of EMEA communications plan (social media, 360, event comms).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Applications Sales Senior Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at eHealth Africa
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Senior Sales Executives at Sage Nigeria
- National Training Executive at Transsion Holdings
- Sales / Customer Service Representatives at Eficaz Communications
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers