Massive Recruitment For Teachers By Edo State Government
Posted on: 17 February, 2014
Deadline: 28 February, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Universal Basic Education Commission
Edo State Government - This is to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of teachers in the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Benin City.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of National Certificate of Education (NCE), Teachers Certificate Grade II and other higher qualifications in education.
- Teaching experience and Basic knowledge in computer applications will be an added advantage, as vacancies exist in all cadres in the teaching service.
Method of Application
Interested applicants with the above qualifications should apply to the: Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), P.M.B 1666, Benin City, Edo State with a hand written application with the following documents:
- Full names and permanent address
- Local Government of Origin
- State of origin
- Marital status
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications with dates
- Professional qualification with dates
- Working experiences(organisations name and date)
- Specific services to local and national communities (give name and date)
- Present employment, status, salary etc
- Extra-curricula activities
- Names and addressed of 3 referees
- Two recent passport photograph.
Note: prospective applicants are expected to undergo written and oral interviews.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Universal Basic Education CommissionSimilar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)