Graduate Vacancies At Coventry University
Posted on: 14 February, 2014
Deadline: 20 February, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Coventry University
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Coventry University is a diverse and exciting place to work and we share the enthusiasm of our staff and students to be the best at whatever they choose to do. As one of the City's biggest employers, we offer some impressive benefits for our staff and are committed to delivering the very best opportunities. We have a comprehensive training, personal and professional development programme that provides our employees with the skills to enhance their performance in the workplace and grow in their careers. There's a final salary pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and flexible working opportunities as well as lifestyle benefits including childcare vouchers, discounted membership to the £4million sports and recreation centre and schemes such as Cycle to Work and the CU Car Share initiative.
Coventry University, Uk - Lagos office is looking to fill the position below:
- You will be responsible for the working with key stakeholders and third parties to develop and deliver graduate opportunities to Coventry University alumni when they return to Nigeria.
- This will include working directly with alumni as well as employers and external organizations supporting these stakeholders in the identification, promotion and successful recruitment into opportunities for Coventry Universities graduates.
- You will deliver a dedicated and professional customer facing service to Coventry University alumni and employers.
- The ability to secure and build relationships with a network of 'in market' employers and alumni in the promotion of graduate employment opportunities is essential to this role.
- A University degree or equivalent. Professional qualification in recruitment, careers support or equivalent will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge or experience of the higher educational sector.
- Proven experience in working within a fast paced, result oriented, target driven business.
- Ability to support the development and implementation of strategies and plans.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills at all levels.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service provided.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with the job title as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Coventry UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Creche Teacher and Nurse at Radiant Light Intl School
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Stores Officer at Corona Schools Trust Council
- Special Needs Teacher at An International Primary School
- Registered Nurse (Female) at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Medical Laboratory Science and Radiography Intern at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
- Internal Auditor at Baze University
- Teachers at Brickhall School