Mercy Corps is recruiting qualified consultants/organizations for the following projects:
The purpose of this training program is to build the capacity of the community members with the. requisite skills to enable them form or manageCooperatives/Association/Groups In a way that members will maximize the benefits, thereby engendering peace and cohesion amongst members in the community. This creates opportunity of income generation for the communities and to stimulate economic activities within the partidpating communities. The training will as well promote peaceful co-existence between two previously conflicting communities.
* The ideal consultanl5/0rganizations will have extensive experience in conducting Group Dynamics Trainings in very rural community.
* Bidding Organization must be Corporate Institutions in Nigeria registered with CAC.
* Hausa language abilities
* Ability to facilitate effectively with diverse groups of people, including women and youths
* Strong writing skills
* Proven track record of implementing Group Dynamics training In rural communities especially in the Middle Belt.
* Fufulde language abilities are an added advantage.
* Advanced degree in relevant subject
The purpose of this assessment is to discover the feasibility of establishing an Agricultural Inputs and Veterinary Drug Centre for tile Mayoola and Aduma communities, as well as building a joint market for KatulHamnya and Tilde communities at Kachia Grazing Reserve.
The Ideal consultants will have extensive experience in conducting Market Assessment in very rural communities.
* Bachelor's degree In Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field. (Master's degree an added advantage)
* At least 5 years of experience with conducting market assessments,
* Nigeria experience strongly preferred.
* Demonstrated understanding of agricultural inputs marketing, veterinary services and agricultural produce market.
* Strong written and oral communication skills in English required, including report development, writing and editing.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV which addresses the qualifications required should be forwarded to email@example.com in not later than 2 weeks from the date of publication of this advert. All bids must be submitted in sealed envelopes addressed to:
The Operations Manager,
Mercy Corps Nigeria,
No 5 Peka close,
Off Buchanau crescent,
Off Aminu kano crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja
Not later than 2 weeks from the date of publication of this advert.