Jobs In An Investment & Financial Advisory Company
Posted on: 13 February, 2014
Deadline: 28 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
An investment and financial advisory company registered in Nigeria as a capital requires for employment a suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-mentioned vacancy in its Lagos office:
The successful candidate will repport to the Managing Director and shall be responsible for the Company's Book keeping and accounting functions in addition to managing the Company's Investment and Proprietary Trading assets.
- He/she must be a graduate with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division in a social science related discipline and must be computer literate, with emphasis on the proficient use of MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Pro
- Must have worked in any related financial, investment or consultancy services firm for at least 2 years.
- ICAN or ACCA qualification or an MBA is not required but can be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years of post graduation working experience is required.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com on/before Friday, February 28, 2014. Only short-listed candidate
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head, Internal Operations & Logistics at a Leading Consulting Company
- Job Vacancies at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Administrative Jobs at Workforce Group
- Sales Manager, Machinery and Heavy Equipment at PG Consulting Limited
- Environmental Officer at BSS Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Stresert Services Limited
- Marketing Materials (Apparel and Gifting) Supplier Relationship Manager at Point Group Marketing Services Partner