Exciting Careers At Citibank Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 February, 2014
Deadline: 21 February, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at CITIBANK
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Citibank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of
- Drive and support strategic Human Resources initiatives to the Business to ensure that set objectives are achieved.
- Support the CCO in the development of HR strategy, policies and integration initiatives.
- Responsible for coordinating key HR functions.
- Determine staffing strategies and implement initiatives that will make Citi an employer of choice.
- Develop appropriate HR strategy/policy in conjunction with the Division and Regional HR.
- Provide high quality, value added advice to Senior Management on HR issues.
- Work within the broader Citi environment to achieve country objectives.
- Ensure compensation and benefit plans are aligned with Company philosophy and local market.
- Develop a network within the African HR community to ensure that best practice is leveraged upon.
- Strategic partnership with the business for overall success.
- Positioning long-term compensation strategies within the constraints of the market, cost to the company and future of the business.
- Highly demanding client group
- Managing strategies to ensure compliance with the various laws such as employment equity, labour and tax laws and business growth requirements.
- Supporting new business initiatives
- Develop and implement strategic HR initiatives that are aligned with overall business objectives. Ensures that support and direction are provided in line with the role of HR as a strategic business partner.
- Provide overall direction on the people dimension of the business
- Develop and implement employee relations strategies to meet overall business goals.
- Develop and manage in collaboration with line management, an effective staff communication strategy with clearly designated responsibility between HR and units for the various communication tools and channels.
- Ensures a strategic approach for training and development initiatives as identified from a strong performance management system.
- Ensures that reward system is strategically positioned to drive a strong pay for performance culture and to enable the Bank achieve its philosophy to attract, motivate, engage and retain people
- Articulate staffing plans and focus on targeted talent recruitment initiatives that are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Make Citi a great place to work and positioned as an Employer of choice through various initiatives.
- Focus on talent management and progression by developing and implementing applicable initiatives.
- Manage HR Financials and PSP within acceptable levels and ensuring appropriate controls within the HR Function.
- Development of the policies and procedures to implement adopted strategies and ensure compliance.
- Ensure that there are periodic Country Senior Human Resources Committee meeting to address key employee issues in line with industry practices and Citi’s strategy.
- 15+ years HR experience with 8+ years at senior management level.
- In–depth understanding of HR pillars covering; Total Reward Management, Talent Development and Management, Organizational Development, Capability and Effectiveness, Employee Relations, Training and Development and Recruitment
- Driven and Results Oriented
- Sound Business Judgments
- Clear decisions making under pressure
- Good inter personal skills
- Change Agent
- A good University degree
- Post graduate business degree is strongly recommended
- Change Management
- Decision Making
- Team Player
- Respect and Balance
- Compliance & Controls
- Commitment to Learning
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CITIBANKSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ongoing Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Vacancy at Lovonus Microfinance Bank
- Job Opportunity at a Nigerian Bank Via SPC Patterns Consulting
- Job Openings at Mayfair Microfinance Bank Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank