Customer Service Support At Church+
Posted on: 12 February, 2014
Deadline: 21 February, 2014
View Jobs in Religious
View Jobs posted same day
Church+ is a church management software built to improve the church and fellowship data management for better member to church relationships, perfermance measurement and more.
The management of Church+ is recruiting to fill the position of:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate qualification required
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Female Business Development Manager at Grace Business School