Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Is Recruiting
Posted on: 12 February, 2014
Deadline: 19 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a multinational diary company with product sales for over 100 countries. The company employs 19,000 people in 25 countries in key regions such as: Europe, Asia and Africa.
Due to expansion processes in the Nigerian operations, they are looking to fill the position of an Account Manager
- B.Sc/HND degree in any discipline with minimum of second class lower degree/upper credit
- He or she must have the ability to develop and implement winning strategies in Key Accounts Channels: hypermarkets, supermarkets, retail chain stores. He will be responsible for the modern trade sector nationwide.
- Must be able to ensure brand visibility in the modern trade sector
- Able to develop and implement promotional programmes in the sector
- Able to identify potential new accounts channel for specific products. Plan and penetrate channels.
- Have 5 years relevant experience in modern trade management from any of the food/ pharmaceutical companies.
- Must have skills are Presentation, negotiation, planning and persuasion skills.
Method of Application
Apply only if you meet the stated requirements.
- Qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
- Please indicate job title as subject of the mail and only qualified candidates should apply.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Please read carefully.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Associate Director, Qualitative at Initiate International
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Box & Cedar
- Analysts at Smarterise Integrated Solution
- Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Outsourcing Services
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Quantity Surveyors at Fosad Consulting Ltd