Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Is Recruiting
Posted on: 12 February, 2014
Deadline: 19 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a multinational diary company with product sales for over 100 countries. The company employs 19,000 people in 25 countries in key regions such as: Europe, Asia and Africa.
Due to expansion processes in the Nigerian operations, they are looking to fill the position of an Account Manager
- B.Sc/HND degree in any discipline with minimum of second class lower degree/upper credit
- He or she must have the ability to develop and implement winning strategies in Key Accounts Channels: hypermarkets, supermarkets, retail chain stores. He will be responsible for the modern trade sector nationwide.
- Must be able to ensure brand visibility in the modern trade sector
- Able to develop and implement promotional programmes in the sector
- Able to identify potential new accounts channel for specific products. Plan and penetrate channels.
- Have 5 years relevant experience in modern trade management from any of the food/ pharmaceutical companies.
- Must have skills are Presentation, negotiation, planning and persuasion skills.
Method of Application
Apply only if you meet the stated requirements.
- Qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate job title as subject of the mail and only qualified candidates should apply.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Please read carefully.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representatives at Yes Africa Global Resources
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at an Investment Holding Company - KPMG Nigeria
- Business Development Officers at Light Heights International Education Services
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)