Quanteq Technology Services Ltd. Is Hiring
Posted on: 12 February, 2014
Deadline: 14 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Quanteq is a leading provider of Technology consulting and systems integration solutions to public and private sector organizations in Nigeria.
- Technical maintenance and security of Enterprise Network devices ( routers, switches, operating systems, applications, mails, printers, scanners etc).
- New implementations of all infrastructure-related equipment and solutions as well as related systems management tools.
- Report on status of activities and operations under area of responsibility, proactively address problems and escalate as appropriate to the Team Lead or IT Manager.
- Develop procedures, propose and implement new tools and working practices for the continuous improvement of the efficiency and quality of service in area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain a customer and service - oriented spirit and approach within the team.
- Provide awareness to end users on IT related topics especially most current infrastructure technologies and solutions.
- Plan and implement measures to safeguard the security, resilience and continuous of IT services for which the group is responsible.
- University Degree/HND in Computer Science or Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- Technical skills in Networking and System Management
- Analytical skills including problem solving skills.
- Communication skill, both written and oral
- Microsoft (MCP,MCITP,MCSA etc)
- Cisco (CCNA,CCNP etc)
Experience: 1-2 years.
Salary Range: 75k-100k
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send detailed and current CV to: email@example.com
- People who reside outside Adamawa should not bother to apply.
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies