Freelance Photographer at Jovago.com
Posted on: 12 February, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View Jobs posted same day
A consulting company seeks the services of a freelance photographer for various states in Nigeria.
- Maintaining regular contact (daily calls, mails) with Lagos Jovago HQ
- Arranging transport for yourself in the state you operate
- Visiting Jovago partner hotels
- Planning the route in the most optimal way (saving time and money)
- Being able to explain hotel staff the purpose of your and Jovago job
- Taking pictures of hotel facilities according to Jovago guidelines
- Sending the pictures on a daily basis via email/Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Candidate must have his/her own photo equipment
- Regular internet access for sending pictures and smartphone/tablet capable of displaying scans of documents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in any related field
- Good communication skills
- Jovago Freelance Photographer is paid commission for every package of hotel
- Pictures which are made according to Jovago Guidelines and sent to Jovago HQ on time.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Studio Manager & MUA at a Fashion and Beauty Services Company