Jobs In A Garment Manufacturing Firm
Posted on: 11 February, 2014
Deadline: 25 February, 2014
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View Jobs posted same day
A fast growing garment manufacturing company in the South West region of Nigeria, with its head office located in Lagos and factory located at Mowe, Ogun State, is in need of suitable individuals who have flair for garment-making using high-tech machines.
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to listen to instructions
- Must have strong for details in Garment manufacturing/stitching
- Ability to work in any unit of Garment manufacturing processes i.e. stitching, packing, pressing, thread cutting e.t.c.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send a copy of CV (in person) to:
15A, Sasegbon Street,
CLOSING DATE: 2 Weeks from date of publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Customer Service Associates at House of Tara International
- Receptionist at Colours ‘n’ Brushes
- Sales Manager at Even Designed