Accountant at GDM Group
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: 13 July, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
- Responsible for examining, analysing, and preparing financial records and statement and providing input and advice on financial matters including tracking and recording costs and expenses.
- Prompt coding and registering of commitments in the accounting system, maintaining a chart of accounts, invoice numbers.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Liaising with accounting officers with respect to bills receivable, bills payable, etc
- Providing assistance to auditors with regards to scope and items
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Ensuring internal control system is affected and adhered to on the assets and accounting system of the company.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Preparation of the monthly bank reconciliation of the accounts of the company.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Develop, implement, modify, document, record keeping, and accounting system, making efficient use of the accounting
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information needed for the audit of financial statements
- Ensure all costs are captured on SAP daily and revenues captured promptly
- Compute statutory taxes i.e VAT, PAYE, local government and preparation of tax returns, ensure compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Maintaining account payables and accounts receivables: Collate payments due to the vendors for each unit of the business.
- A First Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- ICAN or ACCA Certification
- 3 years relevant in Audit, Tax and Financial Accounting
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Corporate Reporting and Finance
- Governance, Risk and Control
- Leadership & People Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
- Audit and Assurance
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Professionalism & Ethics
- Advanced ability to use spreadsheet packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Proficient in Accounting Software;
- ERP and Sage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Interview is slated for Monday, 16th July, 2018 by 11am.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hazon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Senior Sales/Marketing Officer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Sales Personnel at Beacongate Limited
- Job Openings at Workforce Group
- Partnership & Account Executive (Media & Entertainment) at TalentSquare
- General Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Sales Girl at WorkforceAccist Operations Limited
- Jobs at KarFerry Limited
- Consultant at DCSL Corporate Services Limited