Jobs at MSH (Management Science for Health)
Under the general supervision of the Associate Director M&E for MSH-PLAN-Health, and in close . collaboration with the relevant PLAN-Health Technical Advisers, the M&E consultant will provide guidance and leadership (0 strengthen HMIS/M&E systems of Civil Society Organizations (CSO's)and Public Sector Institutions (PSI’S) that partner with PLAN-Health.
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
The consultant will be hired to provide services that cover some or all of the work areas below.
1. Perform needs assessments and surveys of M&E/HMI Systems of select pso's and PSI's
2. Development of a capacity building strategy for HMIS/M&E
3. Provide technical support in building/strengthening the monitoring and evaluation functions and processes for select eso's and PSI's
4. Provide technical support in building/strengthening Health Management Information Systems (HMIS)
5. Strengthening statistical systems and databases, analysis and reporting systems through collation of relevant data for indicators
6. Directly supervise the implementation of agreed capacity building strategies and action plans
1. At least 5 years experience in monitoring & evaluating public health programs
2. Competent in the design and management of Health Management Information Systems
3. Familiarity with design and implementation of complex surveys
4. Demonstrated experience in capacity building in the following: OBIS, HMIS, M&E (including NNRIMS, PEPFAR NGl), Surveys,
5. A clear understanding of systems strengthening approaches that incorporate sustainability and potentials to scale-up.
6. The Applicant must be an independent consultant.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested persons may send comprehensive resume with a brief cover letter to email@example.com , not later than Friday, .June 24, 2011.