2018 Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Programme
Posted on: 9 July, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Access Bank
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Location: Democratic Republic of Congo
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate,a Masters' degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Access Bank career website on access-bank-plc-2.workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access BankSimilar Jobs
- Digital Lead Strategy Manager at a Leading Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Channels Marketing Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Career Opportunities at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Investment Associate/Senior Associate at Fosun RZ Capital
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer at StartCredits
- Fresh Jobs at a Leading Bank - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank