Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 6 February, 2014
Deadline: 20 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Are you an Electrical/Electronic, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineer? Have you had senior level experience in engineering practice in a factory/service environment, ideally with some senior fever experience in Engineering or Management Consulting?
If your answer to the foregoing are in affirmative, you could be the idea person jar a senior management role in a leading integrated, engineering project consulting, engineering training, engineering recruitment and outsourcing firm in the position of:
- The firm has established a number of international strategic alliances and has core competence in instrumentation and automation projects/consulting and training.
- There are advanced plans to diversify into power, oil/gas, automation and IT projects and consulting.
- The imperative of strengthening the management of the firm and prepare it for the imminent strategic diversification, has necessitated this requirement for a self managed and thoroughly professional individual to provide technical, operational, marketing and management support to the CEO in the above position.
- In this position, the appointee will also be assigned responsibilities for the direct supervision of some SBU's of the firm for operational effectiveness and profitability.
- Suitable candidates will be very personable, have excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills that will provide the basis for interacting at senior management levels to facilitate effective business development.
- The appointee must have strong leadership, people and project management skills and should be comfortable working in a very intellectual, fast paced and performance driven environment.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit but comprehensive C.V in strict confidence, within two weeks'bf the date of this advertisement to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited