Fan Milk PLC Is Recruiting
Posted on: 5 February, 2014
Deadline: 17 February, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Accountable for achieving the sales target for all retail outlets in assigned territory.
- Accountable for discovering new retail points and maintaining of relationships in existing retail outlets excluding Key Accounts within assigned territory.
- Accountable for ensuring that all sales drivers are in place in all retail outlets.
- Accountable for the master data for all retail customers within his territory.
- Interact with customers in all retail outlets in assigned territory to ensure organic growth of sales per sales point for all Fan Milk products.
- Forwards request for new sales equipment to Indoor Franchise Manager.
- Monitors and reports equipment failure/break-down to Indoor Franchise Manager.
- Act as point of liaison between Fan Milk and retail outlets.
- Supports Marketing department in the execution of marketing campaigns and capturing marketing information and market data regarding Fan Milk and competitors performance at retail.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales budget for all retail outlets in territory of coverage
- Retail Customer Master Data
- Retail Asset Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- He/She must be an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Minimum of OND, must be able to drive with a valid driver Licence.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to Customer Relationship Management and Business Development.
- Must have an excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Must have financial and business acumen.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Must have negotiation Skills.
- He/She must have a minimum of 1 year relevant retail sales/distribution experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Junior Internal Auditor at a Bakery - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Openings at Drinks.ng
- Jobs at a Confectionery Company - Leadhire Limited
- Camp Boss At NewRest Group